Thursday, July 14, 2011

The French Flea Market and Artisan Fair... part deux

Hello Everyone!
We have all started to recover from the amazing weekend just in time to share some more pictures of the event with you!
I thought we would let you meet our vendors!


(click here to visit their site)

Rene's Memories of Home


Sara ~Portobello Road


Joann and her precious daughter~Davis and Davis designs

Angela~ Unexpected Elegance and Heather Ullman
(click to visit Angela)


Virginia Chambers~Harvest lights



(click to visit Nicki)


 Mary and Margaret~ Reissued



 Mary ~Mary's Antiques



Front Porch Primitives


Patti and Mike Beck~ Herbs and Clay Pottery


Linda~the Painted Chair




Karen ~ KG Stamps

And moi


Then there is the family album minus the "Big Boss" Tim
(who doesn't stand in one place long enough to be photographed)

Karen Horton

Kate Horton

Holly Horton

Kathy and Kate

Caleb

We also managed to not to get a picture of "Uncle Bob and Aunt Karen"
oops!
But they ran the Patisserie once again for us!

I will be back real soon with more Flea Market Pictures
I still need to edit most of them!
I hope you have enjoyed the tour thus far though!



2 comments:

Susie said...

donna, i feel now that i missed too much. i could not get to some booths there were so many people around. it was an exciting time. all the venders, that i spoke will were so very nice. it felt good to be treated well. thanks to you and the hortons. smiles,susie

Sandi said...

I agree with Susie as far as missing a lot! I was too much in picture taking mode that I think I missed half of it!! hee hee LOVE the photos!! I need to print some out and make a memory album. Didn't even think about getting a photo with you Donna!! Where oh where was my brain?????
Hugs~